How Orangetheory is Keeping Your Workout Safe
Before you come into class
- Studio staff disinfect all treadmill and rower cards, any heart rate monitors that have been used and all surfaces in the studio. This includes door handles, the workout floor, transition areas, benches and rowers. In addition, business equipment, lockers and desk surfaces are being wiped down with sanitizer.
- During this time of increased concern, staffs have been directed to redouble these efforts. Many of our studios have instituted an aggressive studio cleaning routine between classes.
- The front desk team will evaluate all members as they come in, to ensure that no one who is demonstrating symptoms of the Coronavirus is admitted into class.
- Any staff member who is sick will be sent home.
- Coaches are being directed to wash their hands thoroughly between classes.
- Members can help by limiting the materials you bring into the lobby, keeping water bottles closed and washing your hands before class.
- Studios have been directed to make hand sanitizer available at the front desk. However, we are aware of a shortage of sanitizer in some cities.