Open Your Own Fitness Studio
Learn more about the Orangetheory business model, ownership requirements, & revenue potential
Why Our Franchise Stands Out.
- Unique concept combines fitness and technology
- Small studios designed for large groups
- 1800+ franchises awarded in 25 countries
- Comprehensive corporate training & support includes: real estate, operations, marketing, sales, fitness, equipment, technology, training, construction & design
Who We Are
In 2007, physiologist Ellen Latham brought together science and fitness in a revolutionary way. She called it the Orange Effect and started a U.S. studio to prove it.
Orangetheory is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. The hardest part of our workouts is showing up - we make it simple for you to push yourself, be your personal best and give you more.
Today OTF has taken the world by storm to become one of the most well-known fitness franchises on the planet. We’re spread across more than 1,400 studios in 25 countries across the globe.
We attract Master Franchisees and Area Developers with a range of skills from leadership, to retail and operations, to sales and finance. They’re all passionate about innovation, driven to bring the latest fitness trends to their market, and excited by a business opportunity with exceptional personal and potential financial reward.
A Franchise to Change Lives. Including Yours.
There are multiple business opportunities available to potential investors: Single unit and Multi-unit Fanchise location.
OTF is looking for candidates with solid, proven business experience, strong knowledge of the target market, and financial back-up to promote the studio location(s).
•Companies / groups / investors with solid entrepreneur and/or fitness experience
•Proven experience in directly operating in a leisure or retail industry, whether services or products
•Willin to dedicate a full-time team to the Orangetheory Fitness project
•Experience in recruiting, running and motivating salesforce teams
•Estimated Initial Investment per studio: £451,000 – £1 Million
- [250 - 350 m2 / 2,690 - 3,765 ft2]
- Above average net income areas
- Min. finished floor to ceiling height of [3 meters / 10 feet]
- Ground floor frontage
- Good access to parking except in large metropoligan areas with good access to public transport
- Good visibility / Good walk-by traffic
Find Out More
Learn more about Orangetheory Fitness Master Franchising, Area Development and franchise opportunities.