Back To Base
Cliquez ici pour la version française
We’re excited to announce that we’re finally starting to reopen. While you’ve been safe at home these last few weeks, we’ve been busy working on a plan to keep you safe upon your return. We’ve had to make some changes to the in-studio experience to protect you, your fellow members and the staff. Class sizes might be smaller, waitlists may be full, and rowers as well as treadmills will be compliant with social distancing guidelines. We are implementing stringent policies on cleaning and disinfecting that would make the Health Agency of Canada proud.
Please read this comprehensive list of the new health and safety guidelines below so that you know what to expect before your first class back.
- You’ll notice our coaches and staff wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times, and they will complete a verbal symptom checklist and temporal temperature check before entering the studio.
- Classes will be held at limited capacity to allow for social distancing, and may be 45 minutes long to allow extra time for cleaning and disinfecting in between classes.
- We’ll ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes before class and avoid congregating in the lobby.
- We’ll ask you to complete a verbal symptom checklist to identify symptoms outlined by the Health Agency of Canada before you walk into the lobby.
- You are required to follow all local mandates regarding the use of face masks.
- We’ll have more wipes available and ask that you help wipe down all equipment before and after use, and before rotating to the next block.
- We’ll ask that you only bring the bare essentials into the studio (i.e., your phone, keys, water bottle and towel) and leave anything else at home.
- We’ll discontinue the use of equipment reservation cards. Instead, our staff will provide you with your station number.
- We’ll ask that you use one of our touchless hand sanitizer dispensers before you walk into the lobby.
- You’ll notice floor stickers throughout the lobby to enforce safe social distancing.
- We’ve eliminated the use of showers, towel service and other amenities where applicable.